Sort of like in Animal House where Bluto spills mustard on himself ... if the RearAdmir0l were a coke head and mustard was shame.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Beauty and the Beast
Of course Chuck screwed it up, got his finger in there. Even still this picture is so Beautimus that I'm not it can even be shown in public. Its like looking into the sun.
Overall the pictures aren't that good, so I'm not what else I'll post.
Two things about this picture: 1) It was taken at 10:30 AM. Greguar had shaved at 9. 2) At this point, Greguar had drank fifteen 20 oz. beers which were only $4 each, beeches.
Because there is a certain segment of the population that believes Eddie George, in a very non-gay way, is easily the most handsome, dare I say beautiful, man on the planet.
6 comments:
Two things about this picture:
1) It was taken at 10:30 AM. Greguar had shaved at 9.
2) At this point, Greguar had drank fifteen 20 oz. beers which were only $4 each, beeches.
Damn useless ringfingers.
Anywhoo, why is the greguar hanging out with Eddie George former OSU running back anyways?
Because there is a certain segment of the population that believes Eddie George, in a very non-gay way, is easily the most handsome, dare I say beautiful, man on the planet.
I'm sorry, I didn't even realize that Greg was in the picture.
Boys, Jealousy doesn't become any of us, and Rear they were 32 oz beers, WOW!
Post a Comment